 Local / Australia / 9525
Re: Some stuff I've built
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 04:36:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Braith Garden writes:
[snip]
Check them out at http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Braith

Look out for some Australian content soon when I scan in pics of my latest
model, a HZ series Holden Ute.  It's still under construction but the most
of the body, engine and front suspension/steering are done.

Braith,

There's some excellent work there!

I love the HZ ute, you've really captured the shape well, particularly the
grille and the use of the 45 deg & steep sloopes around the B pillars.

Well done on the head sculpture too - clever stuff!

Cheers

Richie Dulin