 Local / Australia / 9508
Re: Did you know...(you can whine on 2 threads)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 05:33:03 GMT

"pete white" <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch writes:
At TRU, 7186 Watto's Junkyard is on clearance at $19.98???
That's right, twenty dollars!!! I'm not kidding. Mind you, there are some
downsides:

Any spacecraft built from it will be very multi-coloured ?
2 figs that would only appeal to a collector ?

Good points. Sometimes I find it difficult to escape the "parts bonanza"
mentality. Especially when the parts bonanza gets down to 6 cents per
element. Mmmm, six cents per element...

I'll see y'all at MACCAS then!!!
;-)  ;-)  ;-)

I thought KFC was your poison.

Why, is there another Lego promo in the works? Boy, I hope they don't sell
Lego with Zinger burgers, or I'll be ten kilos heavier by the time it's
over!

pete.w (still waiting to see some interesting threads in loc.au)

Just trying to do my part... actually, it was more of a stir than a
whinge... isn't stirring the Australian way? Last time I take a leaf out of
Ben's book... ;-)

--

Cheers,
Paul