 Local / Australia / 9041
Re: K3451 Famous Planes Kit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 12:48:28 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Stonestreet writes:
Whats the individual postage likely to be on one of these sets if you
get a decent sized order?

With the number of people who are ordering at the moment, and the amount
ordered, I think it would be in the $5 - $10 range to get it into Australia,
then whatever the postage to Sydney from Melbourne is.

Martin