 Local / Australia / 9040
Re: K3451 Famous Planes Kit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 04:03:26 GMT

In article <GxLB92.170@lugnet.com>, "Martin Scragg" <mnm@ains.net.au>
wrote:

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
Anyone notice this at S@H?
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?id=%7BD875B293%2D6681%2D11D6%2D802C%2D00C04F
5ED856%7D
Sopwith Camel & Red Baron Fokker for 155.00.
Yep, they have been there for a few weeks now.

I feel an order comin' on...
I am in the process of puting in an order within the next 2 weeks (honest!),
so if you want something, just tell me.  I have one of these sets already in
my cart. :-)

Martin

Whats the individual postage likely to be on one of these sets if you
get a decent sized order?

David Stonestreet (in sydney).
--
Rocky Road - in Oz