 Local / Australia / 897
896  |  898
Subject:
LegOz 2000.3 June 4 - from 11am
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2000 02:59:45 GMT

Hi all,

6 days to go, for those of you within driving distance of Sydney.

For those of you who do not have directions yet,
email me at <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>

Feel free to arrive from 11am...
Lunch scheduled from 1pm (very rough scheduling).

We operate shoes free in the house, so bring your nicest socks !

Bring-
Something to drink (if you don't like black fizzy caffeinated drinks)
Any Lego item of interest, old catalogues, 1980's sets, odd parts, things you
have made yourself.
Things to trade/swap if this interests you.
A BrikWars force, if participating (if not spectate)

Hope to hear/see those interested,
pete.w