 Local / Australia / 898
Re: LegOz 2000.3 June 4 - from 11am
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2000 03:55:54 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
Hi all,

6 days to go, for those of you within driving distance of Sydney.

I'm getting goosebumps already. No wait.. it's the cold weather that's doing
that (try building stuff with blue fingers, that's fun).

For those of you who do not have directions yet,
email me at <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>

Tick!

Feel free to arrive from 11am...
Lunch scheduled from 1pm (very rough scheduling).

We operate shoes free in the house, so bring your nicest socks !

What about Goofy slippers?

Bring-
Something to drink (if you don't like black fizzy caffeinated drinks)

Tick!

Any Lego item of interest, old catalogues, 1980's sets, odd parts, things you
have made yourself.

Big Tick!

Things to trade/swap if this interests you.

Slightly smaller tick. Didn't work too well last time.

A BrikWars force, if participating (if not spectate)

Biggest tick of all! I must say my force and base are looking quite
formidable. Still more vehicles and tech-thingies required. You can never have
enough of those. I've also made a power generator so we can play "Capture the
Power Generator" (every SW outpost *must* have an easily accessible, easy to
destroy power generator a-la "Empire")

Hope to hear/see those interested,

See you then!!!

Pete Callaway