 Local / Australia / 906
Re: LegOz 2000.3 June 4 - from 11am
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2000 06:19:58 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
Hi all, 6 days to go, for those of you within driving distance of Sydney.

Most Excellent! I've been hanging out for this for a while

For those of you who do not have directions yet,
email me at <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>
Feel free to arrive from 11am...
Lunch scheduled from 1pm (very rough scheduling).
We operate shoes free in the house, so bring your nicest socks !
Bring-
Something to drink (if you don't like black fizzy caffeinated drinks)

bring on hte black fizzy caffeinated drinks, how else is a legomaniac supposed
to get their energy?

Any Lego item of interest, old catalogues, 1980's sets, odd parts.

Some mutant big headed animally things? How 'bout a newly aquired pirate ship?

things you have made yourself.

If it's OK with you, I'll leave some MOC's to be displayed at W4K since going
out 3 weeknends in a row this close to exams is a no-no.

Things to trade/swap if this interests you.

Have you got your hands on a podrace yet Pete?

A BrikWars force, if participating (if not spectate)

9 vehicles incl. 38 minifigs and a slizerish light mecha.
A collection of rapid strike units from Avian V, sent to recapture something
or other or possibly kill someone or other to grab land or stolen plans or...
perhaps I'd better go open the sealed orders.

James (who's doing stocktake at BigW, mmm... brick money.)

The last point to ask is, could someone give me a lift? I'd train it but then
I'd need a lift from the station. I'll pay petrol or something. Thanks J.