 Local / Australia / 8882
Re: minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 11:55:10 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Craig Roberts writes:
Hello All,
have not posted for a long time very busy at work, now have some time to
build again was wondering to myself how many is enough when it comes to
minifigs.
I would like to know what other people have in the way of minifig numbers,
when is enough, enough ?.
Everytime i go shopping i tend to buy more minifig sets,recently at BIGW
they had 5901 sets little man with raft for $1.00 a set now what do i do
with 100 of these, also TOYSRUS had 1357 lego studi camera man for $1.97 so
now i have 50 of these i cannot help myself when it comes to minifigs. Think
i need some medical help.
Am I the only one that does this impulse buying, I hope not.
Take care.
Craig Roberts #670

What was that...5901 at $1 AUS... I'd be interested in a few to assist in
the equiping of the Brictorian army :)

If you're interested, I'd be happy to see what mini-figs I have for trade :)

As to how many is enough...for the Brictorian army, I'd like a few more
troops...current strength is in the 100-120 range from memory...only
counting uniformed forces, and not units like Catering, Engineers, etc. [Oh
yes, the colonial era force numbers 40-60 from memory.] Otherwise I work on
the theory you can never have enough mini-figs :)

Benjamin Whytcross

b_whytcross@hotmail.com