 Local / Australia / 8877
Re: minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 04:42:45 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Craig Roberts writes:
Everytime i go shopping i tend to buy more minifig sets,recently at BIGW
they had 5901 sets little man with raft for $1.00 a set now what do i do
with 100 of these,

Build a very big raft, and put lots of people on it?

Seriously, the torso's are popular for American Civil War rebels, the hats
for three musketeer types (and Zorro!). You could probably resell the the
figs alone for significantly more than you paid for the sets. But you'd be
best to hang on to them: today, 100 of things figs is remarkable... in 5
years it will be amazing (just think of all those things available 5 years
ago that you'd like, in bulk, today).

And 100 brown 6x6 plates, wow! The brown SNOT pirate era hull would begin to
be a possibility.

also TOYSRUS had 1357 lego studi camera man for $1.97 so
now i have 50 of these i cannot help myself when it comes to minifigs.

I'm not so sure about the wisdom of this mass purchase...

Think i need some medical help.
Am I the only one that does this impulse buying,

Not around here.

Cheers

Richie Dulin