 Local / Australia / 8876
8875  |  8877
Subject:
minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 04:04:09 GMT

Hello All,
have not posted for a long time very busy at work, now have some time to
build again was wondering to myself how many is enough when it comes to
minifigs.
I would like to know what other people have in the way of minifig numbers,
when is enough, enough ?.
Everytime i go shopping i tend to buy more minifig sets,recently at BIGW
they had 5901 sets little man with raft for $1.00 a set now what do i do
with 100 of these, also TOYSRUS had 1357 lego studi camera man for $1.97 so
now i have 50 of these i cannot help myself when it comes to minifigs. Think
i need some medical help.
Am I the only one that does this impulse buying, I hope not.
Take care.
Craig Roberts #670