 Local / Australia / 8883
8882  |  8884
Subject:
Trading Register for June National Meet ( was Re: June National Meet - Brisbane)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 01:17:26 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
We trade and sell, swap etc, you name it, so bring anything
along those lines too.

If there's interest, I'd be happy to set up a LUGNET page with everyone's
trade, sell & swap requirements, so we can see in advance what people's
interests are, and those travelling to Brisbane can remember to pack the
right parts. Let me know...

I've gone ahead and updated the /loc/au trading page (okay, I've just added
my own stuff - the other stuff is more than a year old).

http://www.lugnet.com/loc/au/~1285/trading

Email me with your details and I'll add them to the list.

I see this as an opportunity to maximise the usefulness of our collections,
not (just) to score some good bits: To come up with matched sets, armies and
so on - I'm thinking about whether it's better to have four yellow arches
and two white ones, or six of either colour, and so on. Four decorated 4x3
slopes aren't much use on their own, but to someone who already has 50 they
are (and might happily give you plain slopes in return).

And so on.

Cheers

Richie Dulin

PS. FUT .org.au if you feel it's necessary.