 Local / Australia / 8876
    minifigs —Craig Roberts
   Hello All, have not posted for a long time very busy at work, now have some time to build again was wondering to myself how many is enough when it comes to minifigs. I would like to know what other people have in the way of minifig numbers, when is (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: minifigs —Richie Dulin
     (...) Build a very big raft, and put lots of people on it? Seriously, the torso's are popular for American Civil War rebels, the hats for three musketeer types (and Zorro!). You could probably resell the the figs alone for significantly more than (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: minifigs —Craig Roberts
     Thanks Richie, Thought i might keep the unopened I also have approx 300 other small sets unopened that i thought might keep for a few years and then place on ebay, thanks for your input. Take care. Craig Roberts (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: minifigs —Ross Crawford
     (...) Welcome back! (...) When it's enough??? (...) Alas, I must dash your hopes. I have the problem, but for me it's with technic beams... ROSCO (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: minifigs —Craig Roberts
     Hi Rosco, Thanks for the reply and hope to post messages more often, i think that Mr Visa card has a lot to answer for when it comes to impulse buying should leave the card at home when i go out. Also like the technics, great for building girders in (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: minifigs —Benjamin Whytcross
   (...) What was that...5901 at $1 AUS... I'd be interested in a few to assist in the equiping of the Brictorian army :) If you're interested, I'd be happy to see what mini-figs I have for trade :) As to how many is enough...for the Brictorian army, (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: minifigs —David Dallaston
   Firstly, re Brickwars, what rules are we using? Got a link? (...) Wow, that's quite a cool little set for a dollar... I went looking at BigW but it had all gone starwars. :/ I'll have to keep a better lookout in the future. :) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.loc.au)