 Local / Australia / 8814
    Re: June Meet Brikwars 'registration' —James Howse
   (...) Previous battles have tended to be "bring whatever you want, well balance out sides on the day" rather than a preset limit. You'd be quite surprised how little 500 points will actually get you once you've included a decent tank or two (or (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: June Meet Brikwars 'registration' —Richard Parsons
   (...) Mmmmm. This is a bit of a 'think carefully'. Our previous and most successful BrikWars have involved precious little hard calculation and waaaay more, "gee, wouldn't it be funny if...", in the true spirit of BrikWars, and using slug throwers (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: June Meet Brikwars 'registration' —Richie Dulin
     (...) What it costs? I think you should get bonus points for the coolness factor! Cheers Richie Dulin Whose Space Conquistadors have already been drilling with bayonet equiped seige rifles ;-) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: June Meet Brikwars 'registration' —Zac Soden
   (...) Actually, the Brisbane model, as you put it, so far has been the most minimal rules and dice throwing possible and a lot of make-it-up-as-you-go stuff! But I think we need the rules just to have a proper game. I agree with the no stats no play (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.loc.au)