 Local / Australia / 8813
    Re: June Meet Brikwars 'registration' —Richie Dulin
   (...) Seems a reasonable limit - you can squeeze a reasonable number of troopers and a vehicle or two in easily. It would also depend on the size of the playing surface, and the number of players. (...) Probably the easiest to field (Tech Level 5 (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: June Meet Brikwars 'registration' —Benjamin Whytcross
   (...) I'll agree to that...the only times I've played, we've had the same 'referee' who was playing against us, and somehow things didn't often go our way. [and the addition of off-field rocket-launches against our troops, when that area of the (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: June Meet Brikwars 'registration' —Richard Parsons
   (...) Hmmmm. There are probably a few different ways to tell a tale about this. And its uncommon for the winning side in a battle to complain about the fickleness of Lady Probability or the pain of less than ideal intel. I'm sure Ben knows what I'm (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.loc.au)