 Local / Australia / 8810
Re: Yesterday's fest, and some long bow historical theorising...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 02:32:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
Well, only three months after the fest, I have posted a page on it:
http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/stud/201.htm

Nothing really auspiciously new.  Just a bit of an archive I guess.
Thanks for putting it up; nice to have the words & pics in the one place.

It includes the hopelessly draft text of the Maritime BrikWars.  Email or
post your thoughts on what I have missed out, and bits I have shamelessly
made up that you can shamelesslier make up better yourself.  I have named
some stuff best named by others (James?  Pete?  Richie?  Anybody else?) and
I am entirely open to improvements.

The Spanish galleon [insert name here] is the "System Maria" (as in "Primo",
"Duplo" and "System Maria").

I'd entirely forgotten my camp X-ray.... I hope I still have it somewhere at
home looks like it contains some ever useful grey plates for the Snottler III!)

And nice to see another pic of my original Snottler. Did it really look so
short and dumpy? (checks own pics) Yep, it did. It looked cool at the time,
though, but shipbuilding technology has moved on since then(see the Snottler
II at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=16062 )

Cheers

Richie Dulin