 Local / Australia / 8809
Re: Yesterday's fest, and some long bow historical theorising...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 01:21:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:

Well, only three months after the fest, I have posted a page on it:
http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/stud/201.htm

Nothing really auspiciously new.  Just a bit of an archive I guess.

And maybe a "Guess the legs" contest?
http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/stud/201-03-n.jpg

ROSCO