 Local / Australia / 8808
  Re: Yesterday's fest, and some long bow historical theorising...

(...) Well, only three months after the fest, I have posted a page on it: (URL) really auspiciously new. Just a bit of an archive I guess. It includes the hopelessly draft text of the Maritime BrikWars. Email or post your thoughts on what I have (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Yesterday's fest, and some long bow historical theorising...

(...) And maybe a "Guess the legs" contest? (URL) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Yesterday's fest, and some long bow historical theorising...

(...) Thanks for putting it up; nice to have the words & pics in the one place. (...) The Spanish galleon [insert name here] is the "System Maria" (as in "Primo", "Duplo" and "System Maria"). I'd entirely forgotten my camp X-ray.... I hope I still (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)