 Local / Australia / 8777
    Re: Attack of the star wars sales :) —Benjamin Whytcross
   Oops...sorry about that :) Actually, I've used a similar approach to what I've seen done in the past for sales at TARGET, KMART, and private sales: from US posters about US only sales. [though they don't have the courtesy to also post to .loc.us.]. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

        Re: Attack of the star wars sales :) —Melody Brown
     (...) Yeah that's what I thought too... so much for the online-community thing... I thought we'd be a world as a whole... not just based in one particular dominated place, which I know why it is/would be... but still... It's like saying "this is a (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

        Re: Attack of the star wars sales :) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Wait... You did this on purpose, not just by accident, but rather to "prove a point"?? Not sure that was a good idea. If you think there is change needed, there are channels to suggest it, which may be a better approach than deliberatley doing (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)