 Local / Australia / 865
Re: Toyworld specials (in Brisbane at least) - a review of the Sith Infiltrator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 03:57:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:

<good review (which I agree with 100%) snipped>

Cool to get a non-SW fan's perspective:

<very serious voice a la Peter Harvey, Can-berra>
Sith Infiltrator with Darth Maul and Probe Droids

becomes

<Kerry>
Spare Parts with Rash Face and Flying Gear-sticks

--Dave