 Local / Australia / 858
857  |  859
Subject:
Toyworld specials (in Brisbane at least)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 03:22:48 GMT

I initially thought it was a one-off sighting ... but I have now seen a few
Toyworld stores in Brisbane stocked to the gills with:

7151 Sith Infiltrators at $39 (down from $89)
5988 Pharoahs Forbidden Ruins at $99 (down from $189)

Warning: all prices are from memory

Curiously, these are not listed in their current sales catalogue. Is the
phenomena more widespread or confined to Brisbane?

Kerry

Dr Kerry Raymond, Distinguished Research Fellow           kerry@dstc.edu.au
CRC for Enterprise Distributed Systems Technology       Ph: +61 7 3365 4310
University of Queensland 4072 Australia                Fax: +61 7 3365 4311