 Local / Australia / 8635
Re: MUGS at Ozbricks Star Wars weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 06:10:18 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
I'd say we should have a variety of items...
I'll be bringing a little mindstorms robot along, and maybe another small
un-starwars related MOC.

[and of course we'll need star-wars models as well :) ]
I will try and make a Star Wars style MOC as well.

What is everyone else going to Bring, we probably need to know so Michael
can organise the table for us.

Martin