 Local / Australia / 8607
8606  |  8608
Subject:
MUGS at Ozbricks Star Wars weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 01:42:45 GMT

Hi all,

I emailed Michael, and he says he'd be happy to see any AFOLs there on
27/28th. He also said he'd be happy to display any MOCs we wanted to bring -
there's plenty of space, and he'll arrange tables, etc.

So it sounds like a great opportunity for us to all get together. Does
anyone else have any stuff they want to display? Michael said if we can
organise something approximate this week, he'll have all the other details
worked out, and can look at fitting us in 8?)

(And it'd be great to see Richard & anyone from The Farther Lands if they
can make it!)

ROSCO