 Local / Australia / 8634
Re: New BattleSpace MOC - Cyclone Anti Troop Tank
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 04:40:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Zac Soden writes:
Hi all,
I've finally got around to announcing my new model. Heres a link:
www.ozbricks.com/battlespace/cyclone.htm
Check it out and PLMKWYT,

Any relation to Games Workshop's Warhammer 40,000 Leman Russ Battle Tank?

If so, I'll have to show you my Rhino and Landspeeder models sometime.
(now where did I put that camera?)

James. (who doesn't mind the odd game of 40k but finds Brikwars cheaper!)