 Local / Australia / 8568
  No show at Train Show

Mea Culpa, Mea Grande Culpa. I'd like to send a big apology to Rossco, Richie, Richard, Santosh et al. I've just got of the phone with the organiser for the show and I'm too late. 2 months too late. They finalised the exhibitors in early Feb, after (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: No show at Train Show

(...) No problem dude. No problem at all. Richard Still baldly going... (22 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: No show at Train Show

(...) No wuckas. Maybe next year. Interestingly, I've contacted a couple of model train groups here in Melbourne, and there's one that's expressed interest in a LEGO display at their show in October. I'll let y'all know when I find out more. Did you (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: No show at Train Show

(...) No problem, James. It just makes available more bricks for other projects! (...) At least I've secured my attendence at the Brisbane Exhibition (at least in minifig form!). Cheers Richie (22 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: No show at Train Show

(...) Rosco and Crew sorry to here about your loss. We to thought we might have been too late when we submitted our app. tables I made the three from pine and ply as I already had one of my own under the house to start with. It would be a plearure (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: No show at Train Show

(...) Bugger Double Bugger Well we'll have to be twice as good next year! and maybe i'll be around to help out this time around. Cheers Santosh (22 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.au)