 Local / Australia / 8570
Re: No show at Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 10:01:05 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
Mea Culpa, Mea Grande Culpa.

I'd like to send a big apology to Rossco, Richie, Richard, Santosh et al.

No wuckas. Maybe next year. Interestingly, I've contacted a couple of model
train groups here in Melbourne, and there's one that's expressed interest in
a LEGO display at their show in October. I'll let y'all know when I find out
more.

Did you end up getting those tables made James? If we have to make some down
here, it might be worth makin' sure they're compatible...what about you
Queenslanders? What did you do for tables?

Anyway, who's up for a trip to BrisVegas for the National Meet on the
Queen's birthday weekend?

That could be a possibility! It's about time I visited my sister, anyway 8?)

ROSCO