 Local / Australia / 8576
Re: No show at Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 11:09:01 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
Mea Culpa, Mea Grande Culpa.

I'd like to send a big apology to Rossco, Richie, Richard, Santosh et al.

No wuckas. Maybe next year. Interestingly, I've contacted a couple of model
train groups here in Melbourne, and there's one that's expressed interest in
a LEGO display at their show in October. I'll let y'all know when I find out
more.

Did you end up getting those tables made James? If we have to make some down
here, it might be worth makin' sure they're compatible...what about you
Queenslanders? What did you do for tables?

Anyway, who's up for a trip to BrisVegas for the National Meet on the
Queen's birthday weekend?

That could be a possibility! It's about time I visited my sister, anyway 8?)

Rosco and Crew
sorry to here about your loss.
We to thought we might have been too late when we submitted our app.
tables I made the three from pine and ply as I already had one of my own
under the house to start with.
It would be a plearure to see any of our southern friends come up to have a
look on that weekend.
Keep us informed so we can arrange some things for you.

Regards
Peter Parsons
(Space Bug) 348
ROSCO