 Local / Australia / 8597
Re: No show at Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 13:10:54 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
Mea Culpa, Mea Grande Culpa.

I'd like to send a big apology to Rossco, Richie, Richard, Santosh et al.

I've just got of the phone with the organiser for the show and I'm too late.
2 months too late. They finalised the exhibitors in early Feb, after
inspecting layouts before then. Hence we're not in the show.

We were invited to consider next year though.

Anyway, who's up for a trip to BrisVegas for the National Meet on the
Queen's birthday weekend?

Bugger
Double Bugger

Well we'll have to be twice as good next year! and maybe i'll be around to
help out this time around.

Cheers
Santosh