 Local / Australia / 852
    Should we Draft an "official" letter to Lego Aust. ? —Santosh Bhat
   Another point for discussion (its a long one to read): Now that there seems to be fair sizeable number of people and ideas floating around loc.au, how does the idea of writing to Lego Australia sound? What I was thinking was just an official letter (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: We should draft an "official" letter to Lego Australia —David Low
   In lugnet.loc.au, Santosh Bhat has a great suggestion: (...) Here's my rewrite of Santosh's draft, including Ben's suggestions. I've put changes in square brackets and preceded new material with asterisks, so if Santosh wrote "something like this", (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: We should draft an "official" letter to Lego Australia —David Low
     In lugnet.loc.au, Ben Whytcross writes: <snippo> Maybe this? (...) *Many of us aim for completeness in themes (such as x or y {insert themes which had limited release in Australia}), and will purchase sets locally and on the international market. (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: We should draft an "official" letter to Lego Australia —Santosh Bhat
   Yeah this is sounding much better, and thats the idea, to get everyones thoughts about something like this. I will say this though in case it didn't sound clear earlier. I didn't want LA receiveing a letter which nitpicks or starts requesting that (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: We should draft an "official" letter to Lego Australia —David Low
   Is this version okay with you Santosh, Ben, anyone? {commentary still in braces like this} ---...--- Dear Lego Australia, This letter is to inform you of a group of enthusiasts forming a Lego club known as LegOz. We have come together through an (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)