 Local / Australia / 8412
  Re: Tracking down older Star Wars sets

(...) Yeah, I recall that when a line would be discontinued, Big W would wait a month or so and then bring the sets back out at discounted prices. But now all Big W has is Jack Stone and Harry Potter rubbish. (...) heh (...) Oh, I'd definitely be (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Tracking down older Star Wars sets

(...) so.... Why not post a list of exactly what you are after? Some shops still have various older Star Wars sets and, as Pete White said recently, LUGnet is a beast with a thousand eyes (or something very insightful like that). For example, (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Searchig for dicontinued SW sets (was Re: Tracking down older Star Wars sets)

(...) Thanks Kerry, I think I was unconsciously waiting to be invited to read out my list, being the introverted person I am :) OK, I'm after: 7190 Millenium Falcon (Discounted only) 7104 Desert Skiff 7144 Slave 1 7134 A-Wing 7130 Snowspeeder 7810 (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Searchig for dicontinued SW sets (was Re: Tracking down older Star Wars sets)

(...) I got every single item listed above, from ebay, new in sealed boxes, over the last 2 months (also got a landspeeder and an xwing/y-wing set). 3 items from canada, one from holland, one from perth and one from USA. very good prices too. eg: (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Searchig for dicontinued SW sets (was Re: Tracking down older Star Wars sets)

(...) No sightings of any older Star Wars at Indooroopilly, apart from the: Tie-and-Y-wing and UCS Tie Interceptor, both at Kmart. Kerry, two of the eyes of the beast with a thousand eyes (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au)