 Local / Australia / 8381
Re: strange error on shop @ home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 21:36:07 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Michael Golaszewski writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Jonathan Wilson writes:
aparently someone made a database goof and the train speed regulator is
currently priced at $0.00

Cool! I'll take 100!!Hmm, if it wasn't for the shipping charge of $90...

Maybe its time for another group order?

Currently:
Ross :100
Me: 100
Melody: 100

Please add your requirements as needed.

hehe

Hey! I need one of them!  I recently got a train, 4559 from The Netherlands
and of course need another one of these, since the plug/voltage etc is
different :)

So I'll take... hmmm the whole warehouse thanks :P (Just in case my son
outruns them all)

Mel

Beware, they do not include the power adaptor for Australian use. When I got
my Large classic train kit from S@H (which included the regulator), the
power adapter was for Europe use. I called S@H and they told me that they
don't have the Australian type and that I'd have to buy it here or replace
the adapter myself.

Anthony