 Local / Australia / 8384
Re: strange error on shop @ home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 22:29:18 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Anthony Zavaglia writes:

Beware, they do not include the power adaptor for Australian use. When I got
my Large classic train kit from S@H (which included the regulator), the
power adapter was for Europe use. I called S@H and they told me that they
don't have the Australian type and that I'd have to buy it here or replace
the adapter myself.

That's pretty slack... not the sort of customer service you expect from LEGO.

I presume you can get a suitable Dick Smith (or equivalent) plug pack to
suit at a reasonable price, though.

Still... why do they bother to send an incorrect power pack halfway around
the world?

Cheers

Richie