 Local / Australia / 8270
  Bionicle Bohrok (and Va) are we getting them here soon?

Anyone have an idea if we are going to get the Bionicle Bohrok here and when? Probably more to the point, will the Bohrok-Va sets be coming here as a Woolworths/Safeway special, (in other words, will we have to look out for them in the supermarket (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Bionicle Bohrok (and Va) are we getting them here soon?

(...) If we told you we would have to... Apart from marrying into the LA clan or cultivating a Danish accent, we may need an undercover operative to romance a 'Variety' manager and report back. These may be easier than lurking in the refrigerated (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Bionicle Bohrok (and Va) are we getting them here soon?

(...) may (...) back. (...) But don't you really enjoying lurking in the supermarket aisles? (...) wonder (...) This was my main reason for asking. Since these sets have hit other parts of the world, and we have just got the new SW and HP sets, (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Bionicle Bohrok (and Va) are we getting them here soon?

(...) It's true I do, I do :^) (...) We already had to go to great lengths to secure the McBionicles. Just think, the kids will never know they even existed. (...) Or let them run them at a 'special discounted price'. LA like to play special deals (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Bionicle Bohrok (and Va) are we getting them here soon?

(...) Shouldn't that be: Inviso, Vidi, Peruro Or something like that :-) Martin (22 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au)