 Local / Australia / 8271
Re: Bionicle Bohrok (and Va) are we getting them here soon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 05:39:49 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Martin Scragg writes:
Anyone have an idea if we are going to get the Bionicle Bohrok here and
when?  Probably more to the point, will the Bohrok-Va sets be coming here as
a Woolworths/Safeway special, (in other words, will we have to look out for
them in the supermarket everyday, to find them on the one day when they are
in stock) or are they going to be the normal stores?

Anyone have a clue, or have a contact where we can ask?

If we told you we would have to...

Apart from marrying into the LA clan or cultivating a Danish accent, we may
need an undercover operative to romance a 'Variety' manager and report back.
These may be easier than lurking in the refrigerated meats section every
evening hoping to get lucky.

It's marketing decisions like this that must really annoy the completists
out there or children of non-W supermarket shopping parents must really wonder
about sets like the TURAGA that are in the LEGO cattledogs and where they
are to be found at retail.
The 'chrome' castle sets would have sold huge numbers if sold normally.

pete.w (thinking about what to cook tonight for dinner)