 Local / Australia / 8270
8269  |  8271
Subject:
Bionicle Bohrok (and Va) are we getting them here soon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 04:26:04 GMT

Anyone have an idea if we are going to get the Bionicle Bohrok here and
when?  Probably more to the point, will the Bohrok-Va sets be coming here as
a Woolworths/Safeway special, (in other words, will we have to look out for
them in the supermarket everyday, to find them on the one day when they are
in stock) or are they going to be the normal stores?

Anyone have a clue, or have a contact where we can ask?

Martin