 Local / Australia / 804
Re: Mindstorms Ultimate Accessory Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 06:40:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:

My Mindstorms Ultimate Accessory Set arrived last night.

It contains:

* snippo

* assorted Lego technics bits, including 2 mystery items - yellow piece with
two blobs on it:

http://www.legomindstorms.com/products/images/uas/parts.jpg

Anyone want to hazard a guess what they are for?

They look like a piece that's common in the Slizer sets. The blobs fit with
the yellow pieces to their left in the picture, producing a ball and socket
joint. They might be useful if you want to make a real life Transformer (or
support at an unusual angle -- IANAE (*)).

Dave

(*) I Am Not An Engineer