 Local / Australia / 841
Re: Mindstorms Ultimate Accessory Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 12:00:55 GMT

The parts list looks like (from
http://www.legomindstorms.com/products/whatis/uas.html)
1 touch sensor
1 rotation sensor
1 remote controll
1 lamp element
2 grey 1 bend angle beams with 3 holes on the short bend
2 grey realy long rounded beams
2 grey of the parts that are used as skis on the ski throwbot
2 1 x 5 rounded beams
2 grey 1 x 3 pieces with 2 axleholes and a peghole
2 grey 3 x 5 liftarms with the oval bits
2 1 x 1 rounds and 2 1 x 2 bricks in each of clear red, blue, yellow and
I think green
2 grey triangles
4 yellow throwbot joint pieces
2 yellow throwbot leg pieces
and 2 grey of the pieces that have 2 pegholes next to each other then an
axle hole pointing the other direction.