 Local / Australia / 800
  Mindstorms Ultimate Accessory Set

My Mindstorms Ultimate Accessory Set arrived last night. It contains: * remote controller, which should enable me to embed my RCX deep into my model, or alternatively, save me from leaping up all the time to press the Run button all the time (couch (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Mindstorms Ultimate Accessory Set

(...) They look like a piece that's common in the Slizer sets. The blobs fit with the yellow pieces to their left in the picture, producing a ball and socket joint. They might be useful if you want to make a real life Transformer (or support at an (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Mindstorms Ultimate Accessory Set

The parts list looks like (from (URL) touch sensor 1 rotation sensor 1 remote controll 1 lamp element 2 grey 1 bend angle beams with 3 holes on the short bend 2 grey realy long rounded beams 2 grey of the parts that are used as skis on the ski (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.db.inv)

"Jonathan Wilson" <wilsonj@xoommail.com> wrote in message news:392D15F6.8F428A...ail.com... (...) *snip* What was the cost of this set? Was it much hassle to order from S@H? David Drew (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Mindstorms Ultimate Accessory Set

(...) I dont have one, I was using the picture of all of the parts at the URL I gave, htere is a picture with the entire contents of the set. (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Mindstorms Ultimate Accessory Set

(...) From memory, it cost $US 50 from memory which included shipping within the USA. It's a hassle because S@H don't ship to Australia, so you have to have someone in the USA to place your order and then forward it to Australia. However, for the (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.db.inv)