 Local / Australia / 7909
    *****Lego World Show!!!***** /Jan 11 - Feb 2/ 2002 —Melody Brown
   Yep... wooohooo :)) I picked up a flier at Indooroopilly's Myer store, it reads: LEGO World Show Centre Stage, january 11 - february 2 The amazing LEGO World Show is coming to Indooroopilly! This spectacular, hands-on experience will feature (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: *****Lego World Show!!!***** /Jan 11 - Feb 2/ 2002 —Kerry Raymond
   (...) Curiously all the publicity up on the walls at Indooroopilly says 14 Jan to 2 Feb, as does their WWW site. So I dunno what the dates really are. I also got a letter from Lego about this (same dates Mel gives), inviting me to attend a preview (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: *****Lego World Show!!!***** /Jan 11 - Feb 2/ 2002 —Melody Brown
   (...) They have those little fliers floating around on the counters in some shops, myer toy section was where I picked it up in. But I've seen them in other stores too, least expected stores even. So maybe someone stuffed up? (...) I wonder where it (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)