 Local / Australia / 7909
7908  |  7910
Subject:
*****Lego World Show!!!***** /Jan 11 - Feb 2/ 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 11:06:06 GMT

Yep... wooohooo :))  I picked up a flier at Indooroopilly's Myer store, it
reads:

LEGO World Show
Centre Stage, january 11 - february 2
The amazing LEGO World Show is coming to Indooroopilly!  This spectacular,
hands-on experience will feature interactive games, mechanical displays, and
an amazing collection of LEGO creations, all on Indooroopilly's Centre
Stage.  And from January 16 to 18 we'll be having a Big Time Build where we
invite kids to come along and help build a three metre high model of Bob the
Builder using over 14,000 LEGO bricks.  Don't miss it!

LEGO World Show Times
Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Thursday 9am - 9pm
Saturday 9am - 5pm

www.indooroopillyshoppongcentre.com.au
Moggill Road, Indooroopilly - Telephone (07) 3378 4022

Hope that info helps :))))

Mel (who's glad to live just a hop, skip and a jump from the shopping centre!)