 Local / Australia / 7959
Re: *****Lego World Show!!!***** /Jan 11 - Feb 2/ 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 21:48:20 GMT

LEGO World Show
Centre Stage, january 11 - february 2
The amazing LEGO World Show is coming to Indooroopilly!

Curiously all the publicity up on the walls at Indooroopilly says 14 Jan to
2 Feb, as does their WWW site. So I dunno what the dates really are.

I also got a letter from Lego about this (same dates Mel gives), inviting me
to attend a preview and 20% sale on Jan 10 3-5pm. I presume the letter went
to Lego World Club members living "locally" (by whatever definition this
is).

Do you reckon it is worth going to this preview, as opposed to going some
other time? Do you think the 20% sale is exclusive to the preview (my
feeling is that it would be for the whole show)?

Although we weren't thinking of having a January BUGs meeting, is anyone
interested in getting together to visit the Lego World Show and then coming
back to my place for a swim and S@H order if enough people are interested.
(I'm quite keen to get that MOC blacksmith shop, and I know Mark has a few
items on his shopping list). If so, when would people want to be doing this?
For the preview? At some later date?

Kerry