 Local / Australia / 7879
Re: Any more South Pacific Maritime Bases?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 23:40:14 GMT

"> I hope soon to aquire an Armada Flagship Hull and create Harrytron's
Tourist
Ship... non-working cannons would be good but I imagine they're hard to
come by?

I think you would find large segments of the planet who would be happy to
exchange their non-working cannons for your working cannons!

Kerry