 Local / Australia / 7863
7862  |  7864
Subject:
Any more South Pacific Maritime Bases?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 07:29:49 GMT

Dudes and dudettes,

with the recent availability of ship hulls again, and at much more
reasonable prices yet, are there any new pirate bases in the region?  Port
Block's cartographers are always keen to hear of new ports of call.

And of course, any news of maritime supplies.  To go for a two decker, one
needs buckets of 2x2x3h slopes in a worthy colour (Blue, Black, Brown),
probably some 2x2x1h inverse slopes (dark grey or black), and of course,
lattice windows.  Thoughts anyone?

Regards

Richard
Still baldly going...