 Local / Australia / 7872
Re: Any more South Pacific Maritime Bases?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 12:02:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Michael Dallaston writes:

I'm in the process of building a small port to go with the Millenium Parrot.
It was originally supposed to be in the carribean but I suppose it could be
"pacified" (as in the pacific, get it?  Oh I give up) without much change of
direction.  Perhaps Brickbane... :)

Excellent.

Definitely want to be in the Pacific - plenty of pirates, plus islanders,
English, French, Dutch and the odd Russian.  And and being that much closer
to the edge of the world (beyond here be dragons), there's like, DRAGONS!

Brickbane (pron brikbon?) Not bad.  Mmmm.  Maybe a bit further north,
nestled in a quiet inlet, protected by a narrow channel through the Plate
Barrier Reef - Blockhampton!!

Or not, obviously.

And I'm working on a web site.  Really I am!

Extra excellent (if I can help in any way, just let me know)

In the meantime, Port Block is now on 1.1 x 2.4m and looking good.  This
allows 6 x 48 x 48 baseplates along the back, Fort Block jutting out on the
right, what will become Port Block shipyards on the left, and 3 x 16 x 56
wharves in between.  It looks like space for 5 wide and 2 narrow hulls, plus
one wide on the slips.  Hope to add some more pics to the site before
Christmas...

Richard
Still baldly going...
http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/welcome.htm