 Local / Australia / 7863
    Any more South Pacific Maritime Bases? —Richard Parsons
   Dudes and dudettes, with the recent availability of ship hulls again, and at much more reasonable prices yet, are there any new pirate bases in the region? Port Block's cartographers are always keen to hear of new ports of call. And of course, any (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Any more South Pacific Maritime Bases? —Michael Dallaston
   (...) I'm in the process of building a small port to go with the Millenium Parrot. It was originally supposed to be in the carribean but I suppose it could be "pacified" (as in the pacific, get it? Oh I give up) without much change of direction. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Any more South Pacific Maritime Bases? —Richard Parsons
   (...) Excellent. Definitely want to be in the Pacific - plenty of pirates, plus islanders, English, French, Dutch and the odd Russian. And and being that much closer to the edge of the world (beyond here be dragons), there's like, DRAGONS! Brickbane (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Any more South Pacific Maritime Bases? —David Dallaston
   (...) Hmm... I was looking at Michael's port this morning, and I'm sure I saw at least one dragon. I don't know whether that or the ninjas are more worrying. Or possibly the fact that it appears to be run by the Spanish, who are attempting to pass (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Any more South Pacific Maritime Bases? —Kerry Raymond
    "> I hope soon to aquire an Armada Flagship Hull and create Harrytron's Tourist (...) come by? I think you would find large segments of the planet who would be happy to exchange their non-working cannons for your working cannons! Kerry (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)