 Local / Australia / 782
Re: SALE PRICES [inc. 6975 fo $35 AUS]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 03:38:49 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:

Just a thought...

Peter, you want Timmy's.

No-one wants Jar-Jar's.

[No, I'm not offering to take these off peoples hands...read on :) ]

Timmy's have to eat.

[I can see people working out where this is headed :) ]

Most western sets came with at least 1 spare gun.

Therefore, how about building a jar-jar abatoir in your timmy reserve to
provide food for the Timmy's ????

A couple of cross-refs:

PeteW's LegOz.2000.2 kaadu-b-que

http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/004.htm