 Local / Australia / 775
RE: SALE PRICES [inc. 6975 fo $35 AUS]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 03:15:52 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter White [mailto:aztekium@optusnet.com.au]
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2000 1:10 PM
To: lugnet.loc.au@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: SALE PRICES [inc. 6975 fo $35 AUS]

In lugnet.loc.au, David Low writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:

6709 is fantastic value for $3, but unfortunately there • are only two play
themes where the head-dress is any use. Maybe if you want • the flora, fauna
and feathers though.

Is that counting the 'Village People' and 'Carnival in Rio' themes ?

Okay, three themes. (Anyone got some spare Paradisa figs?) • I wonder if Lego
would ever release a Mardi Gras play-set?

Maybe if Elton John bought the company.

Dave, your monkeys are resting in the Duplo-Egg-Humididome.

Frabjous, frabjous. Anyone with little brown monkeys, whole • or de-limbed,
please let me know (or bring them to Studs 2000.3). And has • anyone seen those
Duplo Zoo sets (especially 2864) around Sydney?

Kevinw1 had some monkeys for auction on ebay. His description
said that you
could always use the brown arms with yellow hands (4 per
chimp) for other
things. So maybe there are some de-limbed primates somewhere
in the world.

He also had 24 Timmy's for auction and there were bidders.
I may have to franchise my World-Timmy-Refuge idea ?

Just a thought...

Peter, you want Timmy's.

No-one wants Jar-Jar's.

[No, I'm not offering to take these off peoples hands...read on :) ]

Timmy's have to eat.

[I can see people working out where this is headed :) ]

Most western sets came with at least 1 spare gun.

Therefore, how about building a jar-jar abatoir in your timmy reserve to
provide food for the Timmy's ????

Well, it seems like a good idea to me...The only problem I see is that you
could end up with some very fat Timmy's, as I can forsee a major influx of
'stock'.

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)