 Local / Australia / 781
RE: jar jar stinks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 03:37:20 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter White [mailto:aztekium@optusnet.com.au]
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2000 1:32 PM
To: lugnet.loc.au@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: jar jar stinks

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:

Just a thought...

Peter, you want Timmy's.

No-one wants Jar-Jar's.

They seem to come in every set (or maybe I bought multiples of them)
Even I hate them.

[No, I'm not offering to take these off peoples hands...read on :) ]

Timmy's have to eat.

[I can see people working out where this is headed :) ]

Did you see my Star Wars BBQ die-o-rama from LegOz 2000.2 ?

Most western sets came with at least 1 spare gun.

Therefore, how about building a jar-jar abatoir in your • timmy reserve to
provide food for the Timmy's ????

Well, it seems like a good idea to me...The only problem I • see is that you
could end up with some very fat Timmy's, as I can forsee a • major influx of
'stock'.

Every cook knows, it's important to have a supply of 'stock'

The reason for mentioning the extra guns in the western sets was that you
could also have the timmy's hunting jar-jars for sport. The Timmy's may also
be interested in conducting experiments on them.....For what purpose, no-one
knows.

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)