 Local / Australia / 7804
7803  |  7805
Subject:
Doin' the Kingston Run (was Re: Got an RBR at TRU, QLD)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 12:26:16 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Dallaston writes:
Michael, how can you make the Kingston run in "20 nautical miles"?  That
doesn't make sense. :P

It was, like the rest of the story, a Star Wars parody.

To give an example of the Millenium Falcon's speed, Han boasts that he once
"made the Kessell run in less than 12 parsecs", parsecs being a unit of
distance, like nautical miles.

See, there you go, I do have some knowledge of units of measurement.  Unlike
Han Solo.

Michael