 Local / Australia / 7791
Re: Got an RBR at TRU, QLD (and any other TLA's you can think of)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 05:58:17 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Michael Dallaston writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, David Dallaston writes:
Only minor disappointment, It doesn't have an anchor! :O  I'm going to have
to scour Brickbay to come up with one for my MOC (HMS Indigestion, would you
believe? ;)), unless Michael wants to donate me one of his (I'm sure Hans
Olo doesn't need one on that little bucket of his). :P

Okay, it may not be big, it may not be pretty, but the 'Milennium Parrot' (a
heavily modified Dutch YT1300 Sloop) is the fastest ship in the carribean.
I'll have you know it once made the Kingston run in 20 Nautical miles! :P

Doncha just love mixing storylines?

Michael ("That's not an island... It's a space station!")

I've got a bad feeling about this...

Richie