 Local / Australia / 7793
  Re: Got an RBR at TRU, QLD (and any other TLA's you can think of)

(...) I already ordered 2 (and a few other ship's fittings to boot) from you. ;) Michael, how can you make the Kingston run in "20 nautical miles"? That doesn't make sense. :P (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Got an RBR at TRU, QLD (and any other TLA's you can think of)

(...) brad i will take them get hold of me direct and we will work a deal. you make the kingston run on the beach. michael. (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Got an RBR at TRU, QLD (and any other TLA's you can think of)

:0 Sorry if I've offended, I didn't mean to. Brad calls them "Imperial Armada", which is the name of the series apparently. According to Fibblesnork the older sets with red flags are "Imperial Guards", and the ones with the blue flags are (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Got an RBR at TRU, QLD (and any other TLA's you can think of)

(...) I'll try and email you by tomorrow. Regarding the names, I use whatever is in the brickbay catalog. -Brad (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Doin' the Kingston Run (was Re: Got an RBR at TRU, QLD)

(...) It was, like the rest of the story, a Star Wars parody. To give an example of the Millenium Falcon's speed, Han boasts that he once "made the Kessell run in less than 12 parsecs", parsecs being a unit of distance, like nautical miles. See, (...) (23 years ago, 24-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Doin' the Kingston Run (was Re: Got an RBR at TRU, QLD)

(...) I think that David realised this; hence the 'sticking-out-tongue' emoticon. :P (...) Besides, as any good nerd could tell you, space=time. Hence a faster ship can travel from one place to another in a shorter distance. For instance, look at (...) (23 years ago, 24-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)